Substitute Teachers Needed!!!
- Call Amy Schaefer at 810-695-4710 or send an email to email@example.com for more information.
- All new hire paperwork and paperwork for fingerprinting can be picked up at Woodland Park Academy between the hours of 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Completed paperwork along with a copy of the following: Valid Michigan Driver’s License or State ID, Social Security Card, a Voided Check for Direct Deposit, and a completed Livescan form & Waiver must be on file before starting at Woodland Park Academy.
- Our Substitutes for Woodland Park Academy are hired through Genesee Educational Consultant Services.
- Fingerprint appointments can be made by calling (810) 591-4400 and ask for Tanisha Wilson. All fingerprint Livescans will need to be done at the GISD Davis Center, 2413 West Maple Avenue, Flint. Below are some reminders from GISD.
- Each individual needs to bring;
o Livescan form & waiver (If applicable) filled out
o VALID Driver’s License/ID/Passport
o Form of Payment: Check, Money Order, Credit/Debit (Visa, Discover, Mastercard)
Woodland Park Academy posts open positions on Applitrack. Click HERE
to visit the current listing of career opportunities at Woodland Park Academy.