Now Hiring for 2021-2022 School Year
MTA is Hiring
Woodland Park contracts bus services with MTA and they are looking for additional drivers. If you are interested, please see the linked job postings.
Transit Operator Announcement
Transit Operator Job Description
Substitute Teachers Needed!!!
- Call Amy Schaefer at 810-695-4710 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- All new hire paperwork and paperwork for fingerprinting can be picked up at Woodland Park Academy between the hours of 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Completed paperwork along with a copy of the following: Valid Michigan Driver’s License or State ID, Social Security Card, a Voided Check for Direct Deposit, and a completed Livescan form & Waiver must be on file before starting at Woodland Park Academy.
- Our Substitutes for Woodland Park Academy are hired through Genesee Educational Consultant Services.
- Fingerprint appointments can be made by calling (810) 591-4400 and ask for Tanisha Wilson. All fingerprint Livescans will need to be done at the GISD Davis Center, 2413 West Maple Avenue, Flint. Below are some reminders from GISD.
- Each individual needs to bring;
o Livescan form & waiver (If applicable) filled out
o VALID Driver’s License/ID/Passport
o Form of Payment: Check, Money Order, Credit/Debit (Visa, Discover, Mastercard)
Woodland Park Academy posts open positions on Applitrack. Click HERE
to visit the current listing of career opportunities at Woodland Park Academy.